Pages

January 13, 2011

Look out Blogging World cause here I come !!

Life is MMMMMMM...MMMM Good!!
My daughter Megan and Daughter in law Lisette have been blogging for some time now, and I love reading them .Megan kept telling me that I need to start one that it is a great way to journal. (Confession #1 I have never been able to keep a journal) And I just finally got the hang of Facebook & texting and now at 50 years old to try and start to learn to blog (and/or journal) seemed just a tad overwhelming besides what do I really have to say.....


Well according to my children I always have a lot to say more then they really want to listen too sometimes. And my daughters Lauren  And Ashlee tell me that my facebook statues are a hit with all their single adult friends, So you could say I have acheived my facebook status heights, bored my children with the usual mother said quotes... So now it is time to move on to bigger and better things.. like Blogging

So I'm " just sayin" is now going to be my attempt to be able to say all the things that are on my febble little 50 year old mind.

 As I began to think of just what is on my mind and what kind of knowledge or inspiration do I have to share with my children and grandchilren and or anyone else who by chance would like to read my new little blogging post.
I started to make a list of things that matter to me most.... and saw a very visable trend. They all began with the letter "M"!!
so here they are:

#1 Me and my life as a Middle aged woman in Menopause

( it may not sound too excited but believe you me with hormones ever changing and hot flashes raging every minute of every day is never the same!! lol) 

#2 Marriage and the Mr. ~
26 years and still excited for eternity

#3 Blessings that come from being called Mom and Mimi there is no greater thing

#4 the Many, Many, Moderen day Miracles that I have seen~ 
      God is alive and real and grants me miracles every single day! and so thankful to know that he knows my name

#5 Magical Memories~ so many great memories, lessons and things that have happen to me in my life that I never took the time to write about before and I really want my kids to know now more then ever before.

#6 Medical Mysteries ~ my life has been full of them and because of that I have not only learned to overcome but gotten a self titled life Dr's degree and become my own "M - Dee"

#7 Measuring Cups and Menus~ The older I get the more that I love and enjoy cooking although it needs much improving.... my body has been thru many up and downs that can be measured in pounds I keep trying to explore my relationship with food.. and maybe writing about it is just what i need to do!

So here is to you My blogging Friends my first entry filled with M&M's
Because life is like a bag of M&M's .... Colorful, fun, Sweet and candy coated
some days are Plain and other days are just nuts!

But all in all Life is MMMMMMMMM Good .........or so.... I'm Just Sayin!

5 comments:

Hali said...

I just wanted to be the first to post, or rather take your blog virginity!

Spilsburys said...

Looks great Mom.

Tevita and Jodi said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm excited to read your blog!

Jenny and Tony said...

Love it Dee Dee!! Keep posting and you will be up for a bloggie and invited to Blogher!!!!

Hanson Family said...

Hi Dee Dee, welcome to blogging!! I have a blog too, Floridahansons.blogspot.com. I can't wait to read more on your blog!